Investigate awesome finds on the go with the LEGO® City 60195 Arctic Mobile Exploration Base!
This fun set features a crane with posable arm, hook, platform and a trailer, plus a mobile lab unit with radar dish and opening door. Also includes a mobile saw vehicle with posable arm and rotating blade, plus a snow bike and a large ice build to hold the mammoth. This Arctic Expedition set includes 6 LEGO explorer minifigures and a mammoth figure.
- Includes 6 LEGO® minifigures: 4 arctic explorers, an arctic expedition leader and a driver, plus a mammoth figure.
- Features a crane vehicle with rotating, articulated arm, hook, all-terrain wheels, large hauling platform, trailer, a mobile lab unit with radar dish and opening door, a mobile saw vehicle with articulated arm and rotating saw, plus a snow bike.
- Also includes a ‘frozen' mammoth figure encased in a large ice build with white and translucent blue bricks.
- All vehicles except the snow bike hook together in a train formation.
- Accessory elements includes 2 saws, jackhammer, 2 ice picks, 2 mugs, radio, bone, camera and 2 pairs of snowshoes.
- Use the crane to set up the mobile arctic base camp before you excavate the mammoth.
- Lower the saw arm to cut into the ice and free the mammoth.
- Hook the crane onto the ice block and load it onto the trailer to haul back to base.
- Analyze different findings at the site in the mobile lab before you head to base camp.
- Crane measures over 4” (11cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Mobile lab measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Mobile saw measures over 4” (11cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Snow bike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and under 1” (1cm) wide.
- Mammoth stands over 2” (7cm) high.